d r e a m -

HOME ABOUT LOVES HUH FOLLOW DBOARD




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
Wanna introduce someone !

Guess where's my wife  and my girlfriend?

Assalamualaikum ! Annyeonghaseyo ! Moshi moshi ! Hello ! Hahaha. Already read the title ? You get it ? Okay ! Paragraph ! Harharhar

I wanna introduce someone biyutipul ! Guess who ? It's my wife and my girlfriend. Don't be jealous. Let's me speaking malay :3 Ehem ehem . Hari ni ana nak kenalkan korang dengan isteri ana yang comel lagi molek dan gelpren ana yang cantik *O* Isteri ana adalah seorang maknae dan gelpren ana adalah seorang leader dari satu group dan lebih tua dari Jonghyun ._.


She's my wife ! Cute right ? Omg i love her chubby face ! *slap my self* Hewhewhew. Her name is Seo Joo Hyun. Her nickname is Seohyun but I call her Seobaby ! Taembaby. lol Taem please go now ! *shout* Okay :3 She so adorable. So , she's mine !


Yahhh *o* She's Kim Taeyeon ! My girlfriend ! Omg , wae sho beautiful ? I wanna die . Harharhar. I call her Taengoo . Act the others fans also called her Taengoo. *maybe* Nyahaha. She's older than Jonghyun . She's born on 1989 . Jonghyun born on 1991 .

K. How ? My wife so cute right ? My girlfriend too *o* I wanna edit blog . Papaii see you soon . Warning ! They're mine xD
Entry kali ini adalah DWIBAHASA
©