d r e a m -

HOME ABOUT LOVES HUH FOLLOW DBOARD




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
Kim Jonghyun ..



Guess who birthday is today ? Of course my lovely husband :3 Hahaha. Kim Jonghyun. Jonghyun-ahh , you already 23 years old //In korea. So what i wanna say to you baby ? ._. 


Annyeong o/ Jonghyun-ahh. Erm , already 2 year we together maybe ? lol Jonghyun ._. Jonghyun ._. I'm nervous. You are my lover. My sweet lover. Yes :3 You have stolen my heart. Today is 8th April 2012. The date that I remember the most ! Happy Birthday ! Tell me your wish. I know what is your wish -.- kfine. Be healthy , cute , handsome , hot. Work hard for your next comeback ! Shawol is waiting. Hewhewhew. Take care of your hyung and your dongsaengs ! Don't try to be naughty. I never teach you that XD. Anyway , I love you so muchhhhhh ! Muahh :* I'll give you a present ! Just wait okay ? 
Too long -.-' I make the gif just for you. But , I have more present. Hahaha. I can't give so much photo of Jonghyun. He's mine okay ? Jonghyun, please be more manly not more childish okay ? XD Stay short. Because ... secrets. Forever love you. Should I stop here ? No ? #jjong23blingday on worldwide trend ! OMG ! Thanks to all k-popers especially SHAWOL . And other ! Thanks because help me T_T Omo I'm so proud with SHINEE WORLD :')



I start fall in love with JONGHYUN in February of 2010 maybe ? Harharhar thanks to my niece because show me Ring Ding Dong mv . Hahahaha. And I start to be a TRULY SHAWOL on March of 2010 maybe ? Lol . Can I put some facts about my yeobo ? Can ? Good !

10 facts about Jonghyun
  • He was in a band in middle school and high school until he was scouted into SM Entertainment
  • He's the shortest out of the whole group..
  • He has both ears pierced.
  • SHINee Jonghyun isn't close with his father because his father doesn't approve of his musical career..
  • JongHyun is the lead vocal of Korea band SHINee. Jong Hyun was discovered at the “2005 S.M. Casting System”.
  • Before debuting with SHINee, Jonghyun sang a duet, “Wrongly Given Love” (交错的爱), with Zhang Liyin for her debut Chinese album I Will.
  • Jong Hyun’s voice is amazing – with a husky tone but with so much power; theres no wonder he’s one of the brightest stars of Shinee. Through watching Shinee’s reality show, Jonghyun is the most romantic so most of you may fall for him for that.
  • On the night of November 2nd 2009, Jonghyun had symptoms of a cold so he visited the hospital to get a check up. For precautionary measures he was given Tamiflu, but on November 3rd, he was declared positive with swine flu.
  • Has been said that the first line of “Love like oxygen” sounds like Michael Jackson’s style. “It does sound like it a bit.”, he admits it himself
  • Jonghyun don't know how to ride bicycle
Please don't copy it ._. My english totally broken -.- I need to stop ._. Bye short baby dinosaur jonghyun o/ lol

Your cute wife,
Kiwi Ana
©