d r e a m -

HOME ABOUT LOVES HUH FOLLOW DBOARD




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
#4yearswithSHINee


OMG Today is my happy day *o* SHINee's anniversary ! Kyaaaaaaaaaaa ! You guys ! Seriously ! Why so fast ?! The gif , I make it by myself . A present for you guys ? Kekeke . No present -_- Just joking *o* There are manyyyyyyyyy present ! Just wait . Keke . SHINee oppa-gaaaaaaaaaaaaa :3

Here a speech for you guys . HAHA . Hmm .. Annyeonghaseyo *bow* Ana imnida . Almost 2 yrs we together *o* So long timeeeeee :) and you are so busy with Japan Arena Tour. Get more rest ;-; don't be to tired ! Happy Anniversary Day ! 25052012 :) Hihi . Niceu date :) actually 25052008 *o* I'm still 8 yrs old *cover my face* because of you , I learned hangul *o* and I can get so many 'madu' from others country like Amiko , Marion , Thao *o* and so many , I forgot it -_- Mianhae . Yah ! Be careful with me -_- Keke

Oh ! About the present . . . the first present is the gif . Second one is . .  this ! 

#HappyAnniveSHINee4th

#4thSHINeeversary

Happy 4th Anniversary SHINee

All SHINEE WORLD trending this for you guys . You guys should proud :') All of them wait for your comeback patiently :) and . . . .  Mianhaeyoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :'( No more present ;--; Yah yah ! I want to give a speech to all members ! ONE BY ONE !


Firstly is the leader ! Lee Jinki or Onew . Kekeke ! Oppa ~ be a good leader , sporting leader , and responsibility leader ! Forever take care about your dongsaengs especially . . . . .  Kim Jonghyun -_- the dorkiest member ! ;--; Heee :3


Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaa this boy ! Kim Jonghyun ! Here you are, huh ?! Oppa ;-; please tweet about your hyung and dongsaengs ;-; I hate chu -_- and take care about my baby Taemin and Minho ;-; I promise , I will take care about you ;-; HAHA . and .. and .. and don't be so dorky -.- Keke


Kitty :3 keke Kim Kibum oppa :) Omg oppa , why you become more cute ?! to seduce Jonghyun oppa ? *smirk* no ! He's mine ! ergh -_- please .. why with me ;-; yah yah yah ! stop being a dork like Jonghyun oppa -_- Ohmygod ! just be a cheerful person okay ? arraso ? Ignore Jonghyun oppa ! HAHA


Minho oppa ~.~ kekeke . Ahhh ~ from a quiet boy , now you being a noisy man ? no ! noisy boy :3 you and jonghyun oppa are the same -_- noisyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ! noisyyyyyyyyyyyy ! Ergh . . . stop making serious face -_- Taemin oppa also hate it ! You know that ?! just smile even I know you always smile ! Hihihi !


This boy ! No sexy ! No ! No ! No ! Just stay cute ~ No more long hair ! No ! No ! No ! Improve your vocal ! You have such a nice voice like Jonghyun oppa :) Be a nice maknae ! Respect your hyung ! Just bully them ! Don't give them bully you . kekeke 

Aigoo -_- Sorry for my broken english ;-; still need to improve right ? Btw I will fangirl about SHINee today ! Woooo :)
Once a Shawol , Forever a Shawol . Forever live in the SHINee World . Saranghae :3

Sincerely ,
Choi Minhwa. 
©