d r e a m -

HOME ABOUT LOVES HUH FOLLOW DBOARD




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
Taggeu .


Assalamualaikum .

OMG this way too cute ! I ship this two so much >o< KangZic ! LOL I love 5Zic's reaction so cute omg damn damn damn okay . 

Aku kena tag dengan Dhilah ^o^ alaaa omey omey . k . 
Rules ~
1) Post this rule
2) Write 11 thing about yourself3) Answer the question that tagger set for you4) Creat 11 new question for those who you want to tag5) Creat 11 bloggers to be tagged and link them to the post

6) You're not allowed to tag back 

11 things about myself

- My name is Ana .
- BAP , SHINee and ZE:A are my husbands . Take note .
- Nu'est , MIB and VIXX are my boyfriends .
- I hate school .
- I hate Mathematic .
- People always say that my posters are pwetty . Aww thanks.
- I love Photoshop .
- I hate homeworks .
- I'm lazy .
- I want a new MP3 !
- Thanks .

Now . Questions ^o^

1. The best moments with your bestfriend ?

Tease her about her boyfriend.

2. Your fav group ?

BAP , SHINee , ZE:A , NUEST , MIB , VIXX

3. Your bias in VIXX ? Tell me the reason.

Jaehwannie ~~~ Ken -.- Because , I love him .

4. Who is your favourite girl group ?

Secret and Girls Generation.

5. Your favourite moment with your crush ? // Kalau ada lah

Main kejar-kejar dengan dia sebab dia kacau aku -.-

6. Your fav ballad song ?

Umm , aku tak minat ballad sangat , kalau ada pun , SHINee - Honesty.

7. Blog siapa yang paling cantik ?

Wana si bini kebin .

8. Dalam banyak-banyak collection album anda. Mana yang paling anda suka ?

SHINee - The First dengan BAP - One Shot . Sebab dapat photocard main bias xD

9. Negara yang paling ingin di lawati ? Nyatakan sebab ?

Uhm . Entah . Bnyak sangat . K 

10. Apa lagu K-Pop yang pertama di dengar ?

Super Junior - Sorry Sorry

11. What is the most amazing moment with your mom ?

When I got 5A . She proud with me :3

Questions for you from me .


  • Who is your current bias ? Tell me why you love him/her.
  • Tinggi awak berapa ? ^o^ 
  • Apa ringtone phone korang ?
  • Who is your favourite rapper ? Why ?
  • The song that always playing in your head ? 
  • Adik-beradik korang ada berapa ? Korang anak ke berapa ?
  • Antara concept sexy dengan cute , yang mana korang prefer ?
  • Your favourite food ?
  • Masakan yang paling sedap pernah mak korng masak ?
  • Ada crush tak ? XD
  • Korang pandai masak ? Kalau pandai , masak apa ?



Lmao . Minwoo and Junjin . XD Dorky gila . Okay penat main copy-2 . LOL Now tag . /smirk/

TAG : UNNIE DARLA | PYRAH | APIS HYUNG | WANO | HANNAN | EISYA | UNNIE ALIA | HANIS | NAJUN | LINA | ALEEN | TAJA

OKAY BYE .
©