d r e a m -

HOME ABOUT LOVES HUH FOLLOW DBOARD




© Template by AtiqahJaidin
Image from TUMBLR | WHI
November;


Assalamualaikum.

OMG whats wrong with Yongguk? He didn't laugh lol but look at Youngjae and Zelo! A-ha! 

Okay. Hello November! Time flies so fast. I can't wait for holiday! I will watch The Heirs and whatever I want to watch! LOL 

I don't know what to tell you.... uhm anyway I think I'm going to love rookies omg halp no no no

A-Jax tried to kill me with their cuteness TT_TT At first, I only loved their song "Insane". So I just decided "Ah, lets not try to search about them and just like their songs" but now it ruined! I love them now! Hyeongkon is cute ._. haha halp me okay why did I searched about them gahhh; okay bye bye bye I miss SPEED. Comeback babehhh comeback lol 

Ah , get well soon babyleader! Lee Jinki! Rest well! Gahhhh i love u!

©